Why sponsor Canalside Community Radio?
- An audience reach of around 16,000 (1500 + live listeners are on our website at any one time) will enhance your existing and new business potential
- A fraction of commercial media rates
- Excellent production facilities*
- Connection to Canalside’s Thread – the best and most comprehensive events guide in the region
- Added value for your business by improving your positive impact in the community – meet your CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) commitments.
- We’re the North East Cheshire’s most important community media and charity operation. By supporting us you, in turn, support hundreds of local organisations, charities, community groups and local public services. Help us to help them … on air, on line … and in print.
- Benefit from additional promotion across Visit Macclesfield, Macclesfield (and surrounding) Business Directory and our links with Local Business and Macclesfield Express**
Canalside Community Radio is a not-for-profit community radio station. What we can offer in return for your support is radio/audio promotion, website presence or both – with consequential links to other, local and regional media.
Our six month, combined on air & web taster options start at less than £12 a month; less than £2 a month (website only) or less than £11 a month (on air only).
Whether you have never tried radio, are renewing your acquaintance with us or been subject to commercial rates in other media, these are perfect introductions to radio promotion, whatever or budget or business size.
Canalside Community Radio … on air 24/7, 365 Days a year, on line, Facebook and Twitter feed @CanalsideRadio!
If you care about your business and your local community look no further for real business-boosting value.
For more information please contact the office on 01625 576689 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be pleased to tell you more.
*however, we are happy to use anything you provide, subject to technical compatibility
** Canalside Community Radio is featured each issue